KFC Randfontein Refurbishment
Project Management & Cost Management
The KFC in Randfontein is located at Randfontein Station mall and is undergoing a refurbishment to MBFK standards, the refurbishment includes reducing the size of the store and handing back the balance of the store to the landlord. Therefore the project consists of 2 components:
- The refurbishment of both front and back of house.
The front house reduced from 110m² to 60m² (A 45% reduction in floor space)
The back house reduced from 190m² to 140m² (A 25% reduction in floor space)
(Total area of the store will be reduced from 300m² to 200m² (A 33% reduction in floor space)
The refurbishment includes the following scope of work:
- Replacement of finishes and most services
- Replacement of furniture fittings and equipment (most)
- Replacement of Branding and Signage
- Reinstate the space that is being given back to the landlord as a white box.
The space will be 100m², currently used for the dry & freezer storage as well as the grease & fat collector.