Starbucks Fourways - Client Representative
Mar - 2019
A new Starbucks was constructed as a fit-out at Fourways Mall located in Johannesburg. The construction included the fit-out of a white-box within Fourways Mall, which will trade as an inline store.
The fit-out includes all construction, furniture, fittings and equipment to render a fully functional Starbucks.
Starbucks requested the services of a PM in the form of a Client Representative to monitor and control the construction phase of the project.
Key project deliverables as Client Representative:
Stage 5; Construction
- Construction to be completed within the agreed duration, budgetary allowances, and within the specified quality.
- Represent Starbucks on construction-related items.
- Conduct and Manage Site Meetings on behalf of Starbucks.
- Report to Starbucks on all project-related items with specific reference to progress and schedule.
- Address client related queries
Stage 6; Close Out
- Review and Issue all recommendation on the Contractor Handover Document and Close-Out Report.